Fone Bandit III (3)
The F-One Bandit 3 features the new Delta C-shape
design which completely redefines kite performance. The Bandit 3 leads
in all specialties, freestyle, unhooked, hang time, speed, wave riding
and free ride.
The F-One Bandit 3 is one if those kites that overwhelmed all style of riders. The aerodynamics traits of the Delta C-Shape bring it unmatched performances and an impressive wind range. This kite Shape is great for freeride/freestyle riding while its quick turning and great feel allows any surf rider to place themselves anywhere on a wave like never before.
The main differences between the 2010 and 2009 Bandit kites are:
- New profile/shape and traditional one pump
- Increased stability over entire range, especially in smaller sizes
- Much shorter bridle
- All line lengths on control bar now same length
- Safety line now goes through bar/in center of chicken loop
- Low end slightly decreased but top end greatly increased
- Lighter bar pressure, smoother especially when sheeted out, yet still direct feel for that C-kite feel
- Shorter trim strap but with wider wind range
- New articulating tongue on chicken loop for easier hook in/out
- Stylish new graphics
Featuring the Life Line and the Auto re-launch, it brings flawless safety to the rider..
- Unreal wind range.
- New unhooked feeling.
- Lighter & faster in the bigger sizes.
- More 'C' shaped turning ability.
- Maximum depower with a shorter depower rope.
- Lighter bar feeling with more direct and confident steering.
- Better control of the profile
- Shape in the high wind range, for impressive performance.
- 45 cm control bar for the 4.5 mē to 12 mē kites.
The struts are integrated in the extrados up to front of the profile. Blended with the Force Frame
Kites with extended de-power ranges sustain more pressure across the canopy as they experience an increased frequency of use over a wider wind range.
Consequently F-One has developed a completely new structure, offering optimized durability and weight.
The Force Frame is a solid Dacron structure consisting of the leading edge, the trailing edge and the struts. This high strength skeleton structure is then covered with Spy material in the least vulnerable areas.