- Two-strut design
- Exceptionally lightweight
- Amazing low-end power and wind range
- Superior turning and control
- Easy water relaunch in light winds
- 6m extension lines included with kite
The Fly is designed for freeriding and freestyle in light to marginal wind conditions.
It is exceptionally lightweight for its size and has amazing low-end power. This is primarily due to the Fly’s proven two-strut, easy-handling design, which also provides superior turning and control.
The Fly utilizes swept back wingtip shaping, which improves water relaunching in light wind conditions.