RSE Kite - Rabbit proven performance characteristic and adjusted for school requirements:
- Effortless Re-launch - kite easily gets out of the water already in the low wind conditions.
- Durable construction - using the highest quality Japanese materials (Rip-stop and Dacron), guarantees the reliability of kites throughout the training season.
- Stability - Rabbit shape based on a three-struts design ensures a stable shape in the most variable wind conditions.
- Direct feeling - Provides optimum bar pressure with a intuitive feeling making the kite easy to control for beginners.
- Amazing wind range and Depower capabilities - Allow instructor to provide training in a variety of wind conditions without the need of changing kites in the lesson.
- Trimming options - from slow to fast turning, light to moderate bar pressure
The RSE is a brand new Wainman Hawaii kite lineup based on the tried and tested Rabbit 2.0 design. Developed by our design department in conjunction with World's finest kite instructors, we maintained the classic Rabbit shape, renowned for its’ stability, ease of use, effortless re-launch and bombproof construction.
The RSE offers a cost effective opportunity for schools to teach students on this exceptional product. RSE Kite range is available for qualified schools only.