The 2009 11M F-ONE REVOLT as tested by Paul, Cabarete, Dominican Republic.
* The Revolt has really killer graphics on the kite.
* I really like the kite bag too, it’s functional and cool looking.
* The build quality all around seems tough and durable.
* The bar is simple and comfortable.
* Kite line setup is quick and easy because there are only three lines for half your walk from bar to kite.
* The kite is stable and wants to fly.
* The Revolt is super easy to water re-launch, even when crashed directly downwind. Pulling on one outside line immediately brings the kite to the edge of the wind window where it waits for you to sheet out and fly it upward.
* The design resists a lot of stalling, even when the lines go slack as you pass underneath the kite.
* Powering and depowering the kite is done with one simple pulling motion on the straps.
* The Revolt has an impressive wind range with plenty of power on tap.
* The center line is sheathed as it comes through the bar, thus eliminating a lot of rubbing and chafing on your hands.
* Hang time and jump height is huge, impressive and fun.
* The Revolt feels comfortable, stable and safe.
* The outside/back line steering connections at the kite are super secure feeling with plastic stopper balls, while those of the front/depower lines seem insecure without the stoppers. This is also the same with the Bandit Dos.
* The power and depower straps seem a bit too far out of reach.
But, worst of all……
* People will want to steal your kite because it’s so fun to fly.
* You may want to sell every other kite you own and buy an F1 instead.