This board is part of my personal quiver. I was hesitant at first to get this board as the price tag was a little high. Well, after the first few seconds riding this board you realize it was money well spent. My first session on this board was in 40 mph side shore winds with 6′ ocean swell. The boards stiffness handled the chop so well i felt like it was just slicing through it. I was able to load up the edge real well and boost solid airs. The landings were soft and i noticed that my landings did not have to be perfect due to the turned up tip and tail. The turned up tips also help avoid any possibel face spray. Some boards i have ridden just slam the water off the tips into my face, not this board. Board is very light weight and the foot pads are real comfortable and easy to adjust on the fly. Want to demo this board? Just give us a ring and you can try the board for yourself and see how amazing it is.
- On Monday of this week I was up in Rockport MA and had the pleasure of trying the Fone Bandit VI 12m. WOW WOW... http://t.co/U4HFWvbW 2012-10-04
- It has arrived: http://t.co/yePsmb5Z http://t.co/xd7W7jti 2012-09-12
- I uploaded a @YouTube video http://t.co/Btk2okt5 9 6 12 Long Beach NY.mov 2012-09-07
- More updates...
- 2013 Fone Kiteboarding Board Lineup
- 2012 Turks Caicos Kitesurfing Trip
- F-ONE VOLT 2 Freeride kite
- Maika Monroe, Kitesurfer, Hollywood Movie star, Cosmic Kites Team Rider
- 2012 Fone Movie, Staring Robinson Hillario
- 2012 F-One Bandit V HAS ARRIVED!!
- Starkites EXa 2011 Kite
- Cosmic F-one Team making the news in PKRA
- 2011 F-one Volt & Next
- Robinson, Part of the Cosmic Kites gang