We have been flying the RRD Obsession for a few months now and are really stoked on this kite. Awesome big easy to fit kite in bag, super fast and easy one pump kite with fast complete kite deflate. You dont have to sit there for 20 minutes pushing air out of each strut before packing it away, it deflates super fast. Solid build construction all around. Bar is nice and clean with a fast easy to activate chicken release with super fast reload. I personally like the fast turning and responsiveness of this kite. It reacts like a C kite but has so many SLE safety features. No hassle in choosing which knot to attach your lines to as there are no choices; i like the simplicity of that. Easy relaunch in the water just by slightly pulling an outside line. I have executed some huge loafty jumps on this kite and it find it kite loops pretty fast but slow enough that it gets somewhat deep in the window for that amazing power pull. All around a great kite with TONS of low end grunt and good upper wind range. This is a solid choice for intermediate to advanced riders.
- On Monday of this week I was up in Rockport MA and had the pleasure of trying the Fone Bandit VI 12m. WOW WOW... http://t.co/U4HFWvbW 2012-10-04
- It has arrived: http://t.co/yePsmb5Z http://t.co/xd7W7jti 2012-09-12
- I uploaded a @YouTube video http://t.co/Btk2okt5 9 6 12 Long Beach NY.mov 2012-09-07
- More updates...
- 2013 Fone Kiteboarding Board Lineup
- 2012 Turks Caicos Kitesurfing Trip
- F-ONE VOLT 2 Freeride kite
- Maika Monroe, Kitesurfer, Hollywood Movie star, Cosmic Kites Team Rider
- 2012 Fone Movie, Staring Robinson Hillario
- 2012 F-One Bandit V HAS ARRIVED!!
- Starkites EXa 2011 Kite
- Cosmic F-one Team making the news in PKRA
- 2011 F-one Volt & Next
- Robinson, Part of the Cosmic Kites gang