3 all-new sizes replace the 2012 race-winning designs after an extensive R&D process born of our unique CAD-engineered shaping and flow technology.
The more stretched, parallel outlines and wider piercing nose supply extra lift, a faster bow action to climb chop and whitewater and a steadier paddling platform. Achieving added stability on a narrower profile allows a fast, rounder, more efficient bottom shape enhancing the longer waterline and continuous, clean-water release rocker. Above deck a rigid spine disperses wash and speeds-up nose recovery in swell and the stabilising square tail and flat stance area promises you’ll only ever need to concentrate on cadence and reeling-in your rivals. All models come with ONE fins super-light US Box 9.75” RaceAce fin.
- Stretched outline with wider nose and square tail to maximise waterline
- CAD-analysed smooth tail, nose and continuous curve rocker for clean release paddle motion
- Deck spine for quick nose release and water dispersion
- Flat deck in stance section
- Fin box forward for lightning fast kick turns