The removable ribbed peak visor is included!
The Gath Gedi Convertible helmet is purpose-designed to meet the special requirements of extreme kayaking, kiteboarding, lifeguard and security personnel using PWC's, swift water rescue services and others. Design criteria: to provide the best coverage and the most impact protection, while still maintaining the low-profile, hydrodynamic shape required for high speed water entry. Ear protectors are removable and audio vents are fully adjustable.
1. To provide maximum coverage that will STAY PUT (resist dislodging or displacement due to bucketing, rocks or snags), even after the second or third "hit" or "bump."
2. To be easily adjustable to fit head size and shape.
3. To be light weight and low profile so that it will not cause unnecessary water resistance and/or neck strain.
4. To be versatile, adjustable for water or weather conditions.
5. To be durable (multiple impact) and low maintenance (easy-to-clean, fast-to-dry liner, marine quality components).
Gath helmets are made from quality materials to strict specifications. They are built to last and are backed with a 3-year warranty. All materials are strong, durable, rust proof and will withstand harsh climate conditions and temperature extremes.
Shell: UV stable, impact resistant, quality ABS plastic.
See-Through Visors: UV stable, shatter proof, quality polycarbonate plastic.
Peak Visor: UV stable, shatter proof, flexible, quality nylon plastic.
Liner: Multi impact EVA closed cell foam.
Comfort Strip: Soft closed-cell EVA foam.
Fittings: All Gath helmet custom-built screws and rivets are made from strong non-corrosive, saltwater-resistant materials.
Retention system: Made using non-stretch, standards-approved webbing, standards-approved quick-release buckles for a secure retention and are fitted with a neoprene anti rash sleeve for added comfort.