This foil, which is availiabe in three sizes, does not overstrain beginners in light to moderate wind, but has enough reserves to never be boring!
Rush 4 Make your first step into powerkiting successful:
HQ RUSH IV PRO DETAILS:
If the kiter gets into trouble - simply let go the bar and the kite will fall to the ground with no power. Then pick the bar back up and get going again.
The HQ Rush Pro 3.0m and 3.5m trainers are ideal kites for all board-sports that use a bar, giving you smooth user-friendly power to develop your kiting technique.
With its simple construction bridle construction, low aspect ratio and easy relaunch system, the HQ Rush Pro is an easy kite to control and comes complete and ready to fly!
If you have never flown a kite and want to fly one without the hassle of difficult control!
All features of the Rush 4 accompanied with the safety and convenience of a 3rd line:
- · very smooth and stable flying characteristics
- · durable construction with reinforced profiles and sewn bridle
- · 3rd line for safety and reverse relaunching
- · flying lines already attached to the kite
- · excellent light wind performance
- · new profile and shape
- · incl. leash line with shock absorber
|Manufacturer||HQ Power Kites|