The Rush IV is the ideal kite for entry into power-kite flying. Flown on two lines, this foil remains easily controllable and does not overstrain the pilot if he/she wants with his first flying attempts in moderate winds. In the upper wind range, the Rush IV (depending on its size) will, however start to pull strongly and increase in speed.
This foil does not overstrain beginners in light to moderate wind, but has enough reserves to never be boring!
Rush 4 Make your first step into powerkiting successful:
· very smooth and stable flying characteristics
· durable construction with reinforced profiles and sewn bridle
· flying lines already attached to the kite
· excellent light wind performance
· easy relaunch - simply tug on one line after a crash to rebound
· new profile and shape
· all Rush 4 incl. safety sytem
Rush 4 includes
· Triangle backpack
· Control Bar
· Dyneema Line set
· Safety System
· Trainer Kite Guide