Sizes: 7, 9, 12, 14, 17
- Powerful lift for long gliding jumps
- Static Bridle Platform for stability and forward drive
- Excels at hooked-in riding, hang time and racing
- Five struts on the 7, 9, 12 for windward performance in higher winds
- Three struts on the 14, 17 for lightweight, light wind performance and faster turning
The Draft is a high performance freeride kite that excels at hooked-in riding, hang time and racing. This state-of-the-art design has powerful lift for boosting big airs and long gliding jumps.
The Draft features a Static Bridle Platform. This eliminates the pulley and keeps the kite stable and driving forward for unrivaled windward performance and downwind speed.
The Draft has five struts on the 7, 9 and 12 sizes for added control in strong winds and three struts on the 14 and 17 sizes for light wind performance and faster turning. Stability, high floating jumps, and speed are characteristics that define the Draft.