RG 3.0 kite series - Progression
Since the Rabbit kites inception 6 years ago, the kites have always offered something unique and special to the Rabbit connoisseurs that has separated the product from any other in the industry; something that completely changed many riders kitesurfing experience and/or brought it to the next level of fun and performance!
During the rigorous design process of the new RG 3.0 kites and bar, it was our priority to continue development of this legendary product to achieve the same result as in the past - no matter if you are a seasoned Rabbit rider or a potential new one to the gang, when riding the RG 3.0 kites you will be ensured the best session of your life!!!
Upon completion of our final and intense R&D phase of this new series, we are extremely stoked and excited with the result. We are confident that our hard work and efforts have paid off and the result is another top-notch product from the Wainman Hawaii brand, which is about to take the market by storm!
RG 3.0 kite series – Specifications & Features
- 7 proven and versatile sizes that overlap perfectly to meet the needs for virtually every wind condition and rider: 5m, 6.25m, 7.5m, 9m, 10.5m, 12m and 14.5m
- All new graphical scheme: unique, exciting and a “head turner” as always. The “Rabbit” characters have been streamlined and “matured” from previous generations (1.0 and 2.0) to appeal to a wider audience and potential customer base.
- Re-designed profiles and improved construction and durability of the kites
- Improved flying characteristics providing enhanced hang-time, agility and aggressiveness while maintaining even better stability and power in the air
- Reduced weight of the kites providing streamlined aerodynamics resulting in improved low end capabilities
- Refined kite settings (“stock, upwind, downwind, single”) that covers the full spectrum of riding styles and provides the perfect blend of feel and performance for every riding style: from classic freeride to every day freestyle to incredible wave sessions!
- Single point inflation system called RAF (Rabbit Air Flow): allows for fast inflate / deflate of the kite. This is a result of specifically designed air flow channels, as well as a multiply pump system, which provides an even distribution of air pressure in both leading edge and struts. NOTE: multiple point inflation RG 3.0 kites (same system as in 1.0 and 2.0 kites) will be available in the next production.
RG 3.0 Kites – updated DNA
Similar to the prior Rabbit kite series, each size has its own unique profile shape and designed individually in order to provide a similar feeling and maximize performance - this is the same for the RG 3.0 kites.
Listed below are the most important improvements and changes that each of the gang members have undergone:
- Bunny – the smallest one in the range has always been very likeable, with almost no weakness. Therefore it only needed slightly lower bar pressure and improved lift and upwind capabilities;
- Gypsy – one of the favorite and very respected members in the gang since day one, has received same functional changes as Bunny, making it a perfect tool for a solid wave session or strong wind TT’s “blast off” days;
- Mr. Green – a newer member that joined the series in the 2.0 release, but rapidly gained popularity and respect. With a redesigned and different shape compared to his predecessor, the 3.0 Mr. G has much lower bar pressure and considerably improved lift and hang time. Combined with the new graphical scheme, it can be a “dark horse” in the whole RG 3.0 series;
- Smoke – the most popular and probably the most preferred kite in the range: a perfect kite for many riders. Boasting improved upwind and lift performance, which, combined with the new and improved bar may make it solid contender in many “best kite” contests…
- Punch – probably the best freestyle kite in the series, now has even better upwind and lift, which will undoubtedly make it an instant favorite for many riders
- Boss – the most important and respected gang member, has undergone the most significant changes and improvements making him the potential “perfect” big kite. A huge wind range, excellent bar pressure, superb lift and hang time and great turning speed makes it almost a one kite quiver for a free ride, freestyle or wave session. Wait until you try it!!!
- Big Mama – proven to be a great light wind kite for the bigger riders, she is now even better! After shedding some weight with a new construction, the wind range has improved with the same lift and upwind capabilities. She is now a perfect fit even for regular guys and girls who not want to ride in light breezes but actually perform all regular tricks or have a wave session.
RG 3.0 Bar - Specifications & Features
Continuing on the success of the innovative “Carrot Bar” kite control system, we focused on quality, material refinements and ease of use to provide riders the perfect fusion of safety, simplicity and superb “feel” in flight. Reducing and replacing both hard and heavy components with extra soft, durable and protective materials, have enabled us to offer one of the safest, robust, and ergonomic bars in the industry:
- All new components/molds: bar shaft, centerpiece, chicken loop, quick release, buffer, bar-ends
- Thinner bar shaft with new ergonomic comfortable grip provides supreme handling efficiency
- New precision engineered metal center piece for an even better fit of the buffer into the bar shaft
- New harness loop system as a result of it’s unique shape and construction providing abundant stiffness and ease of use when hooking in after riding unhooked
- New Quick Release (QR) with additional side crimping eliminates hand slipping and provides better grip
- Reduced size of QR and buffer has enabled a considerably shortened distance between harness loop end and bar shaft.This provides more comfortable steering, as well as easier reach of depower trim line
- Increased durability of the depower main line section by double slicing the line and tightening the PU tube
- Simple, though innovative, dingy guy that eliminates the risk of losing it, as well as allowing it to move it aside without taking it off – perfect for unhooked and hooked in riding
- New (reduced sized) shaped bar ends provides better steering quality while using the appropriate density and hardness of the plastic to provide excellent but durable bending performance
- New bar ends provide significant ease of use when winding up kite lines on the bar due to the deeper and additionally crimped bar-ends
RG 3.0 Kite Bag
At Wainman Hawaii we take pride in every detail and aspect of design to ensure the most comfortable, functional and quality products that’s separate us from the competition - the all new redesigned RG 3.0 kite bag is a testimony to our philosophy:
- All new ergonomic design of the entire bag
- Unique graphical scheme, colors and styling
- Updated system of kite bag opening and kite storage
- Lock-up pocket for the bar
- Premium quality materials