Standup paddleboarding is one of the fastest growing watersports in the world (2nd to Kiteboarding) for a good reason: it's fun and a great workout! Whether you're looking for a great cross-trainer to supplement any sport or it's your first introduction to paddling, SUP has something for everybody. Our beginner classes focus on the fundamentals - where and how to stand, the basic propulsion and maneuvering strokes, basic navigation skills, and how to get back on the board if you fall off! Intermediate classes and tours focus on skill refinement, efficiency, and building stamina.
We offer a variety of SUP options. We teach SUP 7 days per week, weather depending of course.
We supply ALL the equipment needed to learn to SUP: Stand Up Paddle Board, life vest, paddle, and safe instruction location on flat water.
Please take a look at all the different packages we offer, you are sure to find one perfect for you or your group of friends.
Private SUP Lesson
- 1 on 1
- 1.5 Hours
- 2-5 people
- 1.5 hours
- $65 per person
Eco Sup Tour
- 3 hours
- Be adventurous
- Beginner to advanced Paddlers welcome!
- Explore long Long Island's waterways
- See Wildlife
- $90 per person
SUP Surf Lesson
- 1.5 hours
- Catching Proper waves
- Board handling
- Proper stroke technique
Kid SUP (6yr-17yr)
- 1 hour
- Learning the basics
- Getting on and off the board
- Proper stroke technique and safety along with Having fun !
- Must know how to swim
- Join in on any of our SUP Classes throughout the summer
- Rent a board on your free time
- join any group sup if board is available
- $350 from June 1st - Aug 31st